My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Day With Rachel



We headed to Pattaya and had to stop and have breakfast in one of dad's and my favorite spots. We both had the same meal but Rachel had to eat all the toast as I can't. (isn't she beautiful - no more braces! It only took 7+ years but her teeth look good.)







Then we headed just south of Pattaya to the floating market. Now, many of you have likely been here before but not me and I have lived here for 5 years. (it is only about 40 minutes from our home) I had to pedal her around in this silly contraption. :) We had only bought fans as it was a hot day.




Then, of course, we had to finish with a relaxing foot massage. Somehow, in the heat it just isn't the same as in an air conditioned room. They did a good job, don't get me wrong....






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home