My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sporting a new Apron from Jenner

I was spoiled from our daughter in Canada, she knew I could always use an apron over here. The kids always ask mom if she will make pumpkin with curry...... they know it is one of my favorites. Hey, if they ask me to make it then perhaps they won't have to cook. All the older kids to do take turns cook
ing at times. Even the four little kids are getting really good at making rice. Here Ruth was helping mom cut up fruit for a fruit salad for dessert. We were having some guests over for dinner. We do have fun and just so you know, the apron is reversible..... the kids wanted me to wear it with the flowers out but I just thought it was too busy for the shirt I was wearing. Oh yah, I am just so fashionable! Love you Jenner........ Thank YOU!!! XOXOXO


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home