My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

A few pictures to show you some of our house. On the left is the girls rooms, with more beds to the right of the picture. And half
of the boys room, with 5 more beds at the end of the room where I am standing.






To the left is our laundry room - it looks like this all during rainy season - the clothes hanging inside. On the right, we were blessed with these chairs at Christmas. (I need to cut the feet though as they all rock badly)
Oh, a story about the drapes on the windows. I made those just over 4 years ago. Two weeks ago, I put them in the wash. I can only wash one at a time as they are so big, totally lined. When I opened the washing machine, I was horrified - the lining was in shreds! At first I thought that something must of happened to that one curtain - nope, the next one came out the same. The sun is so intense here, it has totally disintegrated the material. I have cut off the lining and rehung the drapes. Sure doesn't keep out the sun very well. :(


Pictures of our yard. We were also blessed with a fantastic swing/playground. The kids are on it most of the time, when the sun is around the other side of the house - in the evenings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home