My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mom's Birthday



The kids spoiled mom on her birthday.......... the gifts just kept coming. It is the first time I have been in Thailand for my birthday and what a day it was. Peter baked a cake - not that mom could eat any, but the kids wanted me to have candles to blow out. I would list all the awesome gifts I received, but I would be afraid of missing one, so I have just picked a couple of pictures to show you. It is the looks on all the kids faces that I thought were so priceless.........




...each child waiting until mom opened their gifts......... so priceless and hard to capture on camera. One of the kids was helpful taking the pictures for me.











This picture was drawn by Caleb for school and then he had it framed for mom. They all are incredible artists but they are trained from very young in the school system.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home