My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Middle Ones Cooking Dinner

On Friday afternoon the older kids go to 'Youth Extreme' so I am trying get the younger ones more involved in helping mom. . . . This one friday I decided we were going to make Chicken Satay (I have never made them before), and stir fried veggies. I had marinated the chicken all day and when I got the kids home, Hannah and Ruth put the chicken on the sticks. Alan got busy in the kitchen peeling and cutting all the veggies. While they did that, Victor and David started the barbecue. They first had to run to the store to by some charcoal. It took them some time to get it started but they sure got it hot.... Oh, I must not forget the other little ones...... they were the spectators.

That is Vic (11), turning the chicken with David(13) helping and Alan(10) watching. We had made 52 sticks with just chicken.







I just love seeing how they come together to help each other and mom. They are such a blessing......







Ruth(11) wanted to cook the veggies and she did a fantastic job.... added the spices she wanted. Isn't she cute?!








Then along came Hannah(12) to help Ruth or to inspect, I am not sure which. (they sure are close friends/sisters)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home