My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

We are NOT lost!!

Hello................from Thailand!!

We are not lost - okay maybe we are just a bit. It is called very busy and tired with not a lot of time to spend sitting in front of a computer.

Dave is now living in Canada, busy building a house. He has to return to work at Thompson Rivers University for a minimum of 3 years. He was hoping to start work early, however 'they' would not allow it. So he starts back on October 1st, broke and hungry!!

I am now in Thailand alone............not really, I have kids!! and more kids!! Actually, our daughter Rachel is now in Canada with Dave going to TRU. A big change for her but she is hoping to better her education in the English language, being totally submerged in it as well as attending the classes at the university. She is complaining that it is a little chilly over there, but she is really looking forward to her year.(or so) Sarah and Moses have also now left our home and are both working. Moses has fallen away and not doing well so he is in need of lots of prayer........ we do not want any children lost!! Sarah, we still see regularily but she was anxious to move out on her own and do some growing up. (not to be bugged by mom:))

So, presently I have 17 children living with me and believe me some days that is a very BIG job. I love each and every one of them, if only I had the energy they have. Needless to say there are some days I don't think that I can make it to bed time - badly beaten and bruised(just my spirits) It is hard without your partner here to help relieve the tough times. Please pray for our children............ there is a constant struggle against them when all their friends are not Christians. Our prayer times just before bed are very interesting and then can go on forever as there are so many that need prayer. We do pray for everyone that reads our blog, that supports us, our family, friends, etc.

We have meetings the rest of this week, but within a week or so, I will try to post some pictures and tell a few stories.

God Bless............we love you all
El Shaddai Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home